Website FSG Zambia Ltd
FSG Zambia Ltd "We Care"
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To strategically initiate and respond to all Assurance clients needs.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Attend To calls by providing information related to insurance policies and information about any modifications in the policy to prospective as well as current clients.
- Keep customer transactions and interaction records including all the complaints, inquiries, comments, and actions performed.
- Provide feedback from clients as well as forward necessary documentation received to affected department.
- Examine whether the necessary changes were made in so as to resolve the customer’s problems.
- Advise Premium Administrator regarding clients who wish to cancel policies.
- Ensure collection and proper upkeep of insurance records.
- Solicit sale of additional or new products and services.
- Upkeep of Funeral Insurance Management System.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Promote sale of funeral policies.
- Protect the company reputation.
- Issue policies to customers.
- Communicate effectively with reporting line managers.
- Keep the business place clean and tidy at all times and
- Carry out any other duties assigned by line Managers.
- Minimum of a Diploma in any business related program.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast Service Delivery Industry
- Effective communication at all levels
- Pacify difficult customers and handle their problems
- Willingness to provide assistance
- Good memory to remember details and data
- Able to work in flexible work timings.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced work environment
- Resolve problems efficiently after critically analyzing situations.
- Computer literate
- Ability to make timely decisions
- Highly assertive
- Eye for details
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org