Website Great North Road Academy
Solution To Education System
GREAT NORTH ROAD ACADEMY, an ever-growing group of schools with Campuses in Lusaka (Avondale, Chilanga, North-end, Longacres), and Livingstone, is seeking a Special Educational Needs Teacher to join a team of committed and professional workforce at our Newly established Special Education Needs Unit (Longacres).
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/qualities:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Special Education from an accredited Institution.
- Experience in working with children with learning difficulties such as: Dyslexia, Autism, Dysgraphia, ADHD, and some experience in Speech and Language development.
- Experience and knowledge of child educational development and psychology will be an added advantage.
- Teaching and learning skills that will inspire, motivate and challenge children.
- Organized and able to ensure that all children with learning needs are represented and included in school activities.
If you have the required qualities and are passionate about Special Education, send us your C.V ONLY in PDF format to the email [email protected]
ONLY ADD ‘SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS TEACHER’ AS THE SUBJECT TAGLINE OF YOUR EMAIL APPLIACTION. NO APPLICATION WITHOUT THIS TAGLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
KINDLY NOTE that 31st December 2020 at 10:00hrs, is the deadline for submitting applications. No late APPLICATIONS will be accepted.