GS Cash Advance Limited
A perfect pathway to get set.
GS Cash Advance Limited has the prime aim of offering financial services to individuals that are in formal employment and are working for companies that GS has approved to be eligible companies in its data base. From its inception, the company has grown and continues to grow steadily with prospects of future expansion.
In view of this, GS CASH Advance is hereby inviting well qualified, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused professionals to apply for the following vacant position:
SALES AGENT X 5
The role holder will NEED to be a RESIDENT of CHIPATA, KASAMA, SESHEKE, CHINSALI OR KALOMO.
The Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and handling the various salary advance products through conducting consistent promotional and marketing activities
- Preparing debits and making follow-ups on unpaid loans
- Screening and counter-checking all submitted loan applications that have been processed by clients
- Arrange appointments with clients as well as prepare a complete loan assessment in line with the GS Cash Advance credit policies
- Calling clients to remind them of payments or any other information that needs spreading
- Market company products to current and prospective clients
- Assist walk in clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding selling and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent telephone phone etiquette
- Fluency in English a must
- High level of Professionalism
- A minimum of a Diploma in Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting from a recognized Learning Institution or University
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
How to Apply
If you identify with our mission and you enjoy working with diverse driven teams, please write an application/ cover letter clearly stating why you would be best suited for the vacancy and also send an updated CV and Qualifications in ONE (1) PDF format by 13:00 hours on or before 14th November, 2022 to [email protected]