We are Looking for an Clerical Assistant to perform office support duties
The ideal candidate must have essential skills, like
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team and follow instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English; excellent written and oral communication skills, including facilitation and cross-cultural communication.
- Strong analytical, and critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate basic Office machines
- Must be hard working and treat work with care
- Sorting and maintaining filing systems
- Checking and comparing data for accuracy and completeness
- Performing other office duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with computers and Microsoft Office packages
- Must have Full Grade 12 certificate
- Work Experience in similar position would be an added advantage but not essential.
How to apply
Applicants who meet the above must email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (cv) and qualifications to [email protected] before the 15 JULY 2020. The subject of your email must be CLERICAL ASSISTANT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org