ICAP registered as Centers for International Programs
- Support and contribute to the design, implementation, and evaluation of the QI collaborative projects in the supported provinces in Zambia.
- Assist in strategic planning and work plan development, and document QIC training/orientations and other QI capacity-building activities in the Provinces
- Facilitate and ensure clear, regular, and systematic communication and collaboration between ICAP, the provincial health team, and other project stakeholders in order to achieve provincial-level QIC project objectives.
- Develop and update QIC-related materials and technical assistance activities, including but not limited to; assisting with the design, delivery, and management of the QIC training/orientation package.
- Provide hands-on leadership and support to face-to-face training/orientation and above-site QI coaching and evaluation sessions, and workshops.
- Lead and facilitate monthly zonal/regional supervision, QI coaching, mentoring, and implementation of QIC within the enrolled zones.
To apply for this job please visit icapacity.icap.columbia.edu.