To ensure the provision of cost effective maintenance services within the designated area. The post holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality service to internal customers of the Company. The post holder’s specific responsibility will be to deliver an effective and responsive maintenance management service.
- Ensuring work orders are opened with correct work order integrity i.e. status, dates, codes, labour, labour hrs., downtime, descriptions, PM tasks, safety notes, serial numbers in, sales order status, etc.;
- Ensuring work orders are closed promptly with correct work order integrity i.e. dates, codes, labour, labour hrs., downtime, descriptions, PM tasks, serial numbers In/Out, sales order status, purchase order status, etc.;
- Creation of purchase requisitions as need be;
- Sales Order processing;
- SOS samples entry and dispatching – when necessary;
- Filing and archiving of planning records as may be deemed necessary;
- Attend to clients’ requests with the required urgency; and
- Maintaining a decent work environment and culture at all times.
- Minimum of Grade Twelve School (Grade 12) Certificate
- Craft Certificate in a technical field from recognized institution
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience required in all aspects of machine maintenance gained in a relevant or similar undertaking