Legacy Hilltop Africa Limited
Legacy Hilltop Africa Limited (the Lodge) is a faith-based, Christian Organization. The property, which is situated in Meanwood, off Great East Road, is comprised of 58 guest accommodations and 2 Presidential Suites and Conference Facilities. All of these guest rooms and suites are of the highest quality, many with sweeping views from the hilltop.
We are seeking to hire qualified candidates for the position of Receptionist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Register and assign rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible
- Assists in the pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations
- Understands room status and room tracking status tracking
- Knows and understands the room locations, types of rooms available, and the room rates
- Knows the activities and services offered of the Lodge
- Greets incoming Guests and performs the check-in process as per the Lodge standards.
- Process guest check-outs and process all payments.
- Answers all incoming calls at the Lodge
- Handle all guests queries and complaints
- Take down reservations
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-out, early check-ins, special requests, and day-use rooms.
- follow all health and safety regulations
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Front Office Operations/Hotel Management
- Hands-on Experience with a Hotel Management Software
- Proven experience as a Receptionist/Front desk staff in Hospitality
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts