Liquid Telecom Zambia
we connect people
- Manage collections of the company’s debt portfolio
- Accountable for handing over delinquent clients to debt collectors or Legal Department and termination
- Resolve internal and external customer queries and managing relations in a professional manner
- Correct mis-posted payments and billing anomalies
- Establish and enforce the collection targets and output expectations for the department for the Credit Control Function, review payment plans for approval by Finance Manager- Revenue, Credit control and Compliance and ensuring that they are being adhered to
- Accountable for engaging various customers on their repayment schedules
- Generate reports on debtors’ accounts and aged debtor listing reports to maintain and control the debtor level and debtor days
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or CIMA/ACCA/ZICA or equivalent
- More than 3 years experience of managing debtors in a corporate environment
Financial Accounting rules and regulations experience
- Knowledge on interpretation of statements of account and billing
Telecom Industry Experience is an added advantage
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the role highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to [email protected] , clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for, in the subject.