LUAPULA WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
Report to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Luapula Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited is a commercial utility which was established to provide water and sanitation services in five out of twelve districts in Luapula Province, namely Mansa, Samfya, Mwense, Kawambwa and Nchelenge. In pursuant of this mission, the Company is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of SENIOR MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To manage and coordinate effectively the human resource and administration functions of the Company by sourcing, developing, training and retaining quality human resources through the development and implementation of sound HR policies, processes, procedures and initiatives so as to enhance the operations of the CU.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, integrated and effective Human Resource management framework that will foster a high-performance culture.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of robust human resource policies and procedures with respect to, compensation, manpower planning, benefits, developing performance management system, employee welfare/career development program, and employee performance feed back
- Implementing strategic action plans pertaining to training and development, working closely with line managers to ensure that staff training needs and actual training supports the business
- Review staff performance from time to time, individually and collectively, through the performance appraisal and job evaluation instruments, in order to implement remedial measures and/or reward good performance
- Ensures timely development of departmental and individual work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Devising and implementing a sound disciplinary code of conduct in the organisation so as to improve behavior and performance of the workforce
- Monitors Human Resource practices within the business to ensure compliance with labour laws and reduce Company exposure to risk
Skills and Qualifications required
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or Business Administration or related from a recognized University/Institution.
- Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Ten years working experience, 5 of which should be at senior management level
- Experience in Industrial Relations
- Full Member or Fellow of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM)
- High integrity and ethical attributes and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Apply to: The Statutory Manager
Luapula Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
P.O Box 710594
Email : [email protected]