Master Mine Service
provides professional service for underground machinery
Master Mine Service is a well-established mining contracting company in Zambia and is currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of:-
HEAVY EQUIPMENT REPAIR – MECHANIC
To perform regular maintenance and repair work on mining machinery and devices such as Loaders, Drill Rigs and Dump trucks.
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Maintain records by recording service and repairs on equipment.
- Keeps all mining equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Internal combustion engines and components, both stationary and mobile
- Updates job knowledge by using and understanding workshop manuals.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems.
- Any other tasks as may be delegated upon by the supervisor.
Experience & skill:
- Advanced Craft Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair or equivalent
- Must be a member of Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Knowledge on Cummins engines and Deutz engines will be an advantage.
- Experience on S1D, S7D, Boomer 281 and 282, (MT-436b, 431b & 2010) and ST – 1030.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems and know how to read hydraulic circuit diagrams.
- Basic knowledge on Electrical fault finding.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience on Hydraulics and Earth moving equipment.
- Must be discreet and flexible.
- Must be responsible, focused and self – motivated.
- Ability to interact with people and work cohesively with them.
- Must physically capable of using and moving equipment and tools.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed CV and relevant supporting documents to the address below on or before 3rd October, 2020.
Email address: [email protected]
Chambishi: JCHX Head Office at ZCCZ