Website Mercury Express Logistics
Key job responsibilities/accountabilities
Warehouse Assistant must be physically fit and able to lift and move stock in a safe manner.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities.
- Process inventory for delivery.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location.
- Package items and label correctly.
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality.
- Report damaged or missing inventory to Warehouse Manager.
- Manage the warehouse
- Help to build and manage the warehouse team
- Create the Purchase order, and create the Goods Received Note (GRN)
- Create and process the sales orders
- Ensure that we have sufficient and enough stock in the warehouse
- Enter the products in the system
- Help resolve errors in the system
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration or Purchasing and Supply.
- Computer literacy with good command of written and spoken English.
- Two (2) of years’ experience warehouse.
- Organizational awareness (structure, products and services).
- Warehouse distribution industry experience.
Closing Date: 26 /05/2023
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters and academic qualifications to [email protected] not later than 26th May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.