A reputable Milling Company based in Kabwe is urgently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Assistant Accountant. The Assistant Accountant will provide support to the senior accountant and wider finance team by helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing invoices and preparing VAT returns.
- Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
- Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Managing Payroll.
- Performing reconciliations of accounts
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
- Preparing VAT return
Qualification and Requirements:
- College Diploma or Certificate in Accounting or a related field.
- Must be registered with ZICA.
- Must be resident in Kabwe
- Relevant years of working or internship experience
- Other relevant trainings and certification
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected].
Closing date for receiving applications Wednesday 10th April, 2019.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.