Website Mobrin Solutions Limited
To provide Zambia with the next technology solutions
We are looking for a driven and energetic Marketing Officer to manage the company’s marketing operations and campaigns. You will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activities are successful and meet the objectives set by management. The objective is to ensure that all marketing efforts add value to the business.
The ideal candidate must have great enthusiasm for overseeing the marketing department and providing guidance or feedback on all projects. S/he will be responsible for making critical decisions regarding branding, product distribution, sales, budgeting and others as required by management. Moreover, the candidate should be an effective communicator, able to work well with the Mobrin Solutions management team to establish the general direction of services and products with proven work experience in managing different marketing ventures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the execution of marketing and annual sales plan.
- Assist the Managing director in managing the department’s activities, including preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media (social, print, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence.
- Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
- Create and oversee the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
- Help develop customer research databases.
- Recognize, study, and assess market patterns, competitor offerings and demographics to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Use research conclusions and analysis to determine the overall direction on upcoming marketing projects, new services or products and the overall strategy.
- Closely work with operations team and finance to determine the viability of prospective markets.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior experience as a Marketing Officer or a related role.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and graphic design software
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- Graphic/digital design experience preferred.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
To apply for this job, send your updated CV with at least 3 references and a cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org