Website Mofin Finance Limited
MOFIN Finance Limited is a wholly Zambian owned, registered Micro lending institution operating with over 10 branches across Zambia which provide financial services to both private and public sector employees. Mofin Finance Limited has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to everyone.
Mofin Finance Limited seeks to employ for the following positions:
1. Legal Collections Clerk x 4
- Drive salary advance and loan recovery for clients above 120 days in arrears by closely monitoring of the portfolio.
- Management of day to day excesses and arrears and to work closely with branch staff to follow up on defaulting customers
- Review restructuring of problematic company products.
- Review repayment proposals by defaulting clients
- Review management report to refocus recovery drive
- Achieve recovery target in line with advised budget
- Manage relationship with defaulting customers
- Early resolution of problematic salary advance and loans and fraud related accounts
- Liaison with external stakeholders – Attorneys and external debt collectors.
Education and Skills:
- Relevant education in Commercial Law, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- At least 1 year work experience in a micro lending
- Good customer relation
- Knowledge of local recovery function
- Good communication & effective reporting skills
- Knowledge of credit processes and procedures
- Basic banking operations knowledge
- Good negotiating skills
- Knowledge on the legal aspects of banking and finance.
- Basic knowledge of litigation
2. Call Center Agent x 1
The Call Centre Agent will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The call center agent will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with customers are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre.
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.
- Manage own development to increase competencies.
- Any duties as assigned by management.
Education and Skills
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant field of study.
- At least 1 year work experience in similar role.
3. Loan Consultants (Monze, Livingstone, Ndola, Mongu, Mumbwa)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Market Mofin products to individuals and firms and promote services that meet customers need.
- Always create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere to existing and new clients by attending to them with a smile on the face when engaging with them at all times.
- To interview the prospective customers, to determine the needs of the consumer and to get details about the information pertinent to the loan application.
- Demonstrates ownership and leadership in managing customer complaints until closure.
- To inform the client about the credit decision that has been made by the processor and provide details regarding the steps that need to be followed further and conditions that are essential to close the loan.
- Responsible for collecting financial and personal information of the customer and reviews his/her previous financial records, Credit Reference Bureau Reports and history to determine the loan amount disbursed to him/her and whether he/she will be able to pay it back in line with the company’s policies.
- To ensure data integrity input on the system by entering accurate data and making sure that the loan agreements are complete and accurate.
- To provide crucial information of the customers and the pertinent data to support the marketing, sales and collection activities.
- Responsible for adhering to the lending cycle i.e loan initiation, processing, monitoring and repayment. Select clients, provide detailed products and services information, conduct client evaluation, collect all the necessary documents and check their accuracy, and process loans documentation with due diligence.
- Develop professional relationships with new and current customers for business growth and sustainability through collections, new sales and return customers.
- Fully responsible for all collection efforts regarding clients in his/her portfolio; daily monitor clients’ repayment, act immediately on loans in arrears according to lending policy, present all delinquent clients and recommend solutions to management.
Education and Skills
- Minimum college Diploma in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- At least one year working experience in a business environment as a Loan Officer will be added advantage.
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills required, writing, reading and comprehension skills, attention to detail.
- Good customer orientation.
4. Risk and Compliance Manager x 1
To assist and support the compliance function and the business in implementing a robust program for the prevention of Money laundering.
- Expert Knowledge and Advisory Services
- Management of Customer Screening Queries from various stakeholders
- Enhanced Due Diligence on High Risk Customers
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting
- Escalation of Undesirable High-Risk Customers
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to in their respective branches and departments.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
- Experience : 1 to 2 years’ experience in banking and finance industry and/ or AML or KYC or Fraud Risk Management.
Applications consisting of your cover letter, updated CV and educational certificates should be mailed to [email protected] in one document with your full name as the file name for the attachment indicating the position applied for and specifying the location for the Loan Consultant positions in the subject line of the email not later than 16th September 2022.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.