- Participates in initiatives to create and enhance awareness and capability amongst line managers to adequately drive IPF activities for their areas, including running IPF sessions and providing one-on-one support;
- Takes action to ensure compliance with Group IPF policy and calendar through strategies such as communications and desk to desk visits agreed with the Senior Manager Learning & OD;
- Provides support to staff in preparing performance agreements;
- Manages the MTNZ Recognition Framework according to the local guideline and calendar and manages local award ceremonies to ensure that staff are properly recognized;
- Assists with the interpretation of Group policies and implementation of Group recognition initiatives to enhance recognition within the Operating Company;
- Administers Group and Local surveys, by sending out communications, monitoring response rates and compiling and producing reports for dissemination and presents reports as requested;
- Provides input for the preparation of accurate and informative monthly and any adhoc report related to HR as required by the supervisor, including performance and any other dashboards as required;
- Assists with internal survey by sending out communications, monitoring response rates and compiling and producing reports for dissemination;
- Coordinates staff wellness activities according to activity plan ensuring that service providers are secured according to procurement policy and events are managed to ensure that the intended outcomes to increased awareness and behaviour change are achieved;
- Evaluates Wellness program events and prepares report indicating successes and areas for improvement to inform future events;
- Maintains records of Wellness activities and provides input to reporting;
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A first degree in Human Resources or first degree plus specialized training in HR;
- At least 2 years in a reputable company preferably in Telecommunications or related industry ;
- At least 1 year experience with performance management and implementing Wellness programmes;
- Training in Performance Management, Recognition and Basic Records Management among other;
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.