Website My CV Zambia
We seek services of a Lodge Manager to oversee three of our branches underthe Lodge section. The suitable person should be qualified and able to drive the business profits, drive guests’ pleasant experience with accommodations, meals and beverages. The Lodge Manager shall ensure that the establishment runs efficiently and profitably.
- Ensure that company standards for guest services, décor, and housekeeping are met
- Ensuring that staffing levels are in accordance with business levels
- Keep track of revenue flow and produce daily management report and cash up’s reports
- Ensuring that guests have a pleasant experience at a lodge
- Ensures that the establishment is run efficiently and profitably.
- Ensure smooth running of all Lodge Operations
- Allocate duties to all staff and ensure all your bases are covered daily.
- To ensure that all staff are neat, clean and correctly dressed and equipped with the necessary items required for efficient service, thereby maintaining the highest standards and appearance and social skills as required by company policy.
- Interview, hire, train, and sometimes fire staff members
- Oversee management of stock and ensure timely ordering of stock
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy and that the Lodge is well run
- Review and set room rates and budgets, approve expenditures, and allocate funds to various departments
- Promote sales and marketing through employment of various medium or social media platforms
- A diploma or degree in business management or hospitality program
- 2 years’ experience in the similar industry
- Grade 12 School certificate
Email application to [email protected] or drop them at Broads Backpackers Lodge, Plot 213, along Broads Road in Rhodes Park, Lusaka. Applications must include supporting documents. Addressing them to the Human Resource Manager. Closing date; 18th November, 2022.