Nanga Farms Ltd
NANGA FARMS LTD
Nanga Farms Ltd. is a large, irrigated Sugarcane Estate situated near Mazabuka in the Southern Province of Zambia. The Company is part of the Illovo Sugar Africa Group, and its main activities are the cultivation of 2,860 hectares of Sugarcane and the rearing of 1,400 head of Cattle. The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of:
PART TIME NURSE (1)
Reporting to the Clinical Officer, the purpose of the job is to advocate and care for individuals and support them through health and illness.
- Undertake nursing care procedures in order to facilitate quickly recovery
- Undertake timely updating and maintenance of patients records in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
- Undertake timely prescribing and administration of basic treatment on order to enhance patients’ recovery
- Ensure the timely writing of reports in order to facilitate decision making
- Ensure timely preparation of work plan in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- Implements and undertake regular research in clinical care in order to generate information
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with 5 credits in English, Maths, Sciences and any other subjects.
- Diploma in Registered Nursing from recognized institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in similar capacity with traceable references.
Candidates who meet the above specifications should apply before 30th July 2022, enclosing their detailed CV (together with references), certified copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, phone number (s) and email address to:
The Human Resources Officer, Nanga Farms Ltd, P.O. Box 670079, Mazabuka.
Email address: [email protected]