Lumwana Mining Company
Lumwana Mining Company seeks to recruit highly energetic, committed and passionate Zambians for the position of Operator – Dozer to join the versatile Mining team.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for carrying out all duties associated with Dozer operations in mining department. Your duties will include but not limited to the following
- Conduct prestart checks on the Dozer before commencing work
- Ensure the equipment is kept clean in all its interior and exterior components.
- Conduct clean-up works and other critical operations as required in haul roads and mine dump areas.
- Work on haul road construction and maintenance projects.
- Work under the supervision of shift supervisors to maintain site safety standards i.e., windrow heights and road surfaces.
- Build Haul road windrows to the correct LMC standards.
- Report all defects on the Dozer to the maintenance and mine dispatch section.
- Carry out any other adhoc production related requests, as necessary.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Must be certified to operate a Dozer.
- Must have sound Knowledge of safe working procedures and mine operations
- Should be able to pass Psychometric/ Dover Test
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certificate of service from any recognized organization will be an added advantage