Lumwana Mining Company
Lumwana Mining Company seeks to recruit highly energetic, committed and passionate Zambians for the position of Operator – Water Truck to join the versatile Mining team.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Load and Haul you will be responsible for carrying out all duties associated with Water Cart operation in mining load and haul section. Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct prestart checks of the machine before commencing work
- Ensure the equipment is kept clean in all its interior and exterior components.
- Ensure the Machine is refueled in each shift.
- Dust suppression in the haul roads
- Work under the supervision of shift supervisors to maintain site safety standards
- Report all defects on the Machine to the maintenance and mine dispatch section.
To be considered for the position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Must be certified to operate a Water Truck
- Should be able to pass Psychometric/ Dover Test
- Must have sound Knowledge of safe working procedures and mine operations