DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Opex Control and Analyst
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Responsible for managing and analyzing performance for the Customer Experience Department by Planning and tracking of the department’s annual budget and cost financial analysis for the short and long term planning, tracking of department projects and ensuring that all sections are aligned with their KPI’s as well as the Airtel’s strategy
REPORTING TO THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
Strategy formulation and implementation
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of department’s strategy
- Ensuring that the sections project implementation is carried out in a timely manner
Budgeting, Opex Tracking and Analysis
- Formulation of the department’s annual budget.
- Review and analyze all customer experience costs MTD and YTD in MAPA
- Provide on a monthly basis variance reports of Flash / AOP versus actuals of all costs on MTD and YTD basis.
- Ensure accuracy of Call Centre forecasted numbers within 10% of actuals
- Monitor call trends and come up with recommendations to reduce Repeat calls in the call center.
- Explore Automation possibilities by finding out which services can be automated (self-help) in order to reduce inbound calls.
- Manage business relationship with suppliers
- Ensure POs are raised before commitment to the Vendor.
- Validation of invoices from the vendors
- Weekly CX dashboard
- Weekly KPI Tracker
- Mark to Market Report
- War on Waste
- Flash and Forecast
- Customer Service Departments KPIs
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- A university degree in Accountancy or any Business course from a reputable university
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Minimum of 3-year similar experience with very good computer skills (especially Microsoft Tools- Excel/ PowerPoint)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
- Strong ethics, hands on approach, analytical skills and business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be part of a dynamic team
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.