Website Professional Plumbing & Heating Solutions Limited
PPHS LTD is a specialised Plumbing & Heating Solutions Provider
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from installation and maintenance of water & sanitary plumbing, and heating systems.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install copper and plastic pipes.
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leakages)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair fixtures (e.g. sinks, toilets) etc.
- Install and maintain electrical and solar water heaters
- Install and maintain submersible and booster pumps
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning Drain-Waste-Vent (DWV) systems
- 2 Years minimum proven experience as a plumber
- Firm understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in confined spaces
- Certificate from a trade school
- Valid Drivers License (Added advantage)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org