Securities & Exchangc Commission (SEC)
The SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC) is a body established by an Act of Parliament, the Securities Act, CAP 354 of the Laws of Zambia, with an objective of interalia regulating and developing the Zambian Capital Markets.
l. Job Purpose:
The Project Officer is expected to do the following;
To provide overall engineering supervisory support to SEC for implementation of works and services related to the renovation/construction.
2. Key Result Areas and Accountabilities:
- Assist in procurement of Renovation construction materials for project.
- Supervise the works and provide guidance to contractors concerning project activities.
- Prepare and submit the project status report, progress report and other reporting requirements to Management.
- Attend to other technical and supenrisory activities as may be requested by Management.
- Ensure that the project is completed within a stipulated period.
3. Qualifications Requirement:
- Minimum of Diploma in Construction Management/Civil engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Registered with Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of BOQ interpretation, Detailing, Specifications, Public Procurement, Project/Contract management, Quality 1 and Structural control
- Experience in handling GRZ projects is preferable:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
4. DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: 3 MONTHS CONTRACT
5. Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications and detailed CVs not later than 4th January 2021 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Securities & Exchange Commission
Plot 3827 Parliament Road, Olympia
P. O. Box 35165