Cavendish University is hereby inviting suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following vacant position.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DIRECTOR
Main purpose of the job
To offer overall leadership to the Quality Assurance Department and work closely with the Academic Registrar, Deans of Faculties and Heads of Departments to ensure the assurance of quality and standards in areas of teaching, learning, assessment, research and administrative procedures within the University in addition also covering key aspects of course development, course management, teaching, tutoring and the provision of advisory services.
Qualifications and Experience
- PhD from a reputable university;
- Honours Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any discipline a must;
- Teaching exoerience at a university for at least 8 (eight) years. with 3 (three) years at the level of a Senior Lecturer, and above;
- Experience at as a Head of an Academic Department at a university highly desirable; and
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum development, research, pedagogy and instruction at an institution of higher learning.
Interested individuals should fonvard an application letter, together with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, certified copy of valid identification document and certified copies of all academic and professional certificates via email to:
[email protected] with the Job Title as the Email Subject.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25th September 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org