Website RDO Africa Equipment
RDO Equipment Africa is known worldwide as a trusted agricultural equipment resource because we carry quality brands, and we show care and respect to our customers.
RDO Equipment Africa operates out of Zambia to support farmers in Central Africa with John Deere tractors and other agricultural equipment. We carry quality brands like John Deere, Raven and Equalizer (Planters).
We are the region’s top experts in importing and assembling pre-owned agricultural equipment, and we provide service and support to customers to help maintain their land.
What’s more, RDO Equipment Africa also offers custom harvesting and agricultural support services to help farming operations of all sizes thrive.
RDO Equipment Africa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of
Human Resource Officer X1
- Development, planning and implementing human resources daily operations.
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures, counsel managers and employees in the interpretation and application.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and government legislations pertaining to employment practices.
- Handling disciplinary management issues by counselling and advising employees, and counselling HODs and managers on issuing verbal warnings and warning letters; conduct investigations where necessary.
- Employee performance management.
- Handling of labour matters both internal and external.
- Collaboration with Heads of Departments with employee contract management, including employee contract changes in conditions, contract renewals and probation extensions, preparing resignation/termination acknowledgement letters and conducting exit interviews and succession planning.
- Making recommendations for improved employee retention; coordinate and implement staff retention initiatives where necessary
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- High level of integrity and excellent communication skills
- Broad knowledge and skills in Human Resource principles and practices including knowledge of Employment Code Act, staffing and recruitment practices, compensation & benefits, employee relations, policy development and implementation
- Member of ZIHRM
- At least 5 years proven working experience in HR field
- Hands-on experience with managing disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Strong administration and organisational skill
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy
EXPERIENCED TRACTOR MECHANICS X1
The right candidate should have the following proven capabilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot Electronic/Hydraulic systems on modern machinery.
- Ability to read diagnostic diagrams and have a good understanding of computers, with basic experience in Microsoft Programs
- 5 years’ experience in a similar field with traceable references.
- Reliable/trustworthy neat character
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com