Our company is leading provider of personalized security services to individuals and private firms, commercial banks, mining houses, government agents and paratatals in Zambia as well as southern Africa. We secure the assets of our customers through a customized and personal response that they value. Our unique background and extensive experience enables us to provide differentiated and excellent service.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of all Company vehicles.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Build and assemble engines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect vehicles and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on vehicles, equipment and other systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to vehicles components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to vehicle users
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- ·Keep logs of work and report on issues
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Craft Certificate in mechanics
- Excellent knowledge of electrical their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools screwdrivers, hammers and other workshop tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Team player
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- Valid driver’s licence a must
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply by sending an email to [email protected] by 16th September, 2022.