Senior Consultant – International Standard on Quality Management 1
KPMG is one of the big four professional services firms offering Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to a diverse range of corporates and non-profit organisations.
KPMG is looking to fill the position of a Senior Consultant – International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM 1) to assist with the firm’s on-going implementation project for ISQM 1
- Support the ISQM 1 implementation project team.
- Coordinate the firm’s System of Quality Management (SoQM) implementation prograrnrne and once implemented, support and monitor the programmes’ operation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Qualified CA Zambia/ACCA/C IMA/CIA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with at least 2 years at a senior associate (or equivalent) level in an internal audit risk and compliance or risk management role in a reputable institution. Auditing firm and/or ISQC 1 experience would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-pace environment; highly adaptive and flexible.
- Experience with flow-charting and use of flow chart application software such as Microsoft Visio.
If you believe you meet the requirements for the jobs, please send your updated CV by 28 August 2020 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.