Website Signifide Group International
Signifide Group International Limited is Headquartered in Kenya. It was founded in Rwanda in 2012, Kenya in 2014 and Zambia in 2018, as a company limited by guarantee. Our main purpose is to drive growth and transform markets for women and youth across 4 Key Economic Sectors in Africa; namely, enterprise, inclusive finance, renewable energy and agriculture. Our areas of focus include: Trade, Youth Empowerment, Research & Data and Gender & Youth Consulting Services.
Scope of Work
Summary: Administration and Accounts Assistants will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of Financial Records as well as Cash Handling, Debt Collection and Office Administration.
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances.
- Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
- Completing tax return forms
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
- Preparing balance sheets
- Answering the phone and reading/sending emails to clients
- Debt collection
- Invoice payable and receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA at least section II and above
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using SAP software and quick books
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate and works well under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Accounts Assistant to [email protected]