Website SOS Children's Villages Zambia
SUPPLIER REGISTERATION FOR THE YEAR 2021
SOS Children`s Village of Zambia Trust invites established and reputable businesses to register as suppliers for the year 2021
1. Application form can be obtained from SOS Children’s Villages Zambia via the following link: CLICK-HERE
2. There is no charge for supplier registration. However minimum qualification requirements should strictly be met.
3. Submission of your application will in no way constitute any binding agreement or contract with SOS Zambia.
4. Registration does not automatically constitute an offer of business.
5. All applications will carefully be screened and only successful firms will be confirmed and added onto the supplier register.
6. Registered suppliers may be requested to extend credit facility of not less than 30 days.
7. Completed application form should reach the undersigned or given email address not later than the following date;
a. Monday 1 st February 2021 at 12:00hrs
8. All suppliers that submitted their application before should re-apply.
9. The successful applications shall only be valid up to December 31st, 2021
10. The selection qualification shall be as follows;
Requirement Assessment criteria
i) Copy of certificate of incorporation / registration Submitted / Not submitted
ii) PACRA computer printout showing UNSC code Submitted / Not submitted
iii) Valid Tax clearance certificate Submitted / Not submitted
iv) Original bank statement / bank reference of not more than 3 months old from date of applying Submitted / Not submitted
v) Copy of certificate of registration with relevant regulatory bodies for pharmaceuticals, radio and communication equipment, insurance and customs clearing categories; or NCC certificates in your proposed category for works or such other certification that may apply
Submitted / Not submitted
vi) For consultants, show proof of registration with your professional bodies or consultancy licence if any (not that withholding tax will be applicable in accordance with applicable laws. Submitted / Not submitted
vii) Company profile; showing business background and ownership / management structure, experience etc. Submitted / Not submitted
viii) Evidence of having paid the application fee Not applicable
ix) Evidence of annual return form from the patents and companies registration office Submitted / Not submitted
x) Show proof of having supplied similar items in the last 12 months with a minimum of 2 traceable clients Submit proof e.g. copy of contract or purchase order for items supplied elsewhere or to SOS Zambia
For SOS use only
xi) Background check on tax Successful / unsuccessful
xii) Background check on credit rating Successful / unsuccessful
xiii) Background check on legal existence of business (physical existence) Successful / unsuccessful
11. Your application submission can be made to the following email address; [email protected]
12. Suppliers are advised to submit only one application per single business owner.
13. Applications shall be disqualified if a single owner is found to have submitted two or more different business profiles which could disadvantage other suppliers
14. SOS Children’s Zambia will also run a thorough background check on all successful suppliers with respect to compliance with the law on tax, credit rating and legal existence of their businesses
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org