Star Milling Limited
Star Milling Limited requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Shift Miller.
Responsible for efficient daily milling activities to assure operations are optimised by prioritising maintenance, troubleshooting milling issues, maintaining quality product and managing hands on training for new and existing milling staff.
- Coordinate daily milling activities and assign daily work to available mill crew
- Participate in daily shift change meetings
- Daily monitoring and follow up for milling efficiencies and product quality for each shift
- Utilize unique milling skills to troubleshoot and perform adjustments as needed
- Manage milling equipment spare parts inventory for repair days and maintain control
- Update and maintain accurate mill repair schedule
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Milling Science / Food Science
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- At least 3 year’s previous experience in a similar position
- Any recognized Miller’s professional qualification is an added advantage
- Computer literate.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to: [email protected]
Advert will close on 15th January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.