CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY
CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY is a private Co-education Boarding and Day
HIS/ HER RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN INSTRUCTOR:
- Help pupils/students of all ages develop proper swimming techniques and skills.
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes and water safety rules to pupils/students with varying abilities.
- Evaluate each pupil’s/students’ performance during swimming classes and provide feedback.
- Planning swimming lessons that take into account each pupil/student abilities.
- Identify swimming techniques that are not correct and correcting them.
- Assist the more experienced swimmers enhance their abilities
- Design and complete attendance reports and progress for each pupil/students.
- Assist pupils/students with special needs to socialize with others.
- Implement ground rules for each swimming session.
AS ASSISTANT COACH
In conjunction with the School Coach;
- Organize Sports Events and School Practice Sessions.
- Facilitating as supervising swimming training sessions
- Ensure that all swimming Aids and equipment are in good working order
- Assist in Budget preparations and the development of swimming training sessions
- Organize sporting teams (Internal and External)
- Build a positive Team environment
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned by the Coach.
- Proven experience as a Swim Instructor/Life Guard.
- CPR, First Aid or Basic Swim Instructor Certifications
- Sound knowledge of proper swimming techniques and Water Safety Rules
- Strong swimming abilities teaching.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in teaching with children.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about child protection policies.
At least a Grade 12 Certificate with five (5) Credits including Mathematics and English Language.
MUST HAVE THREE (3) TRACEABLE REFERENCES
Apply by submitting full detailed Professional Academic qualifications as a single document, including a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae of not more than two pages: