Swiss Guard Security Company
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, goal oriented and mature individual to join our team and fill the role of Human Resource Officer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling Company Internal HR issues
- Manage recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, counseling and staff disciplinary
- Monitoring the performance management system, managing compensation and implementing change
- Designing and implementing an effective employee communication system
- Ensuring job descriptions are in place for all positions in the company
- Designing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are in legal/regulatory compliance
- Providing day to day advice to line managers on all human resources related matters
- Provide information on data such as absenteeism, staff turnover and employee productivity
- Supports management by providing human resources advice
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Member of ZIHRM
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws, HR Policies & Procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Highly motivated self-starter; well organized; resourceful; works well as part of a team.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in a fast paced, challenging and exciting environment, we would love to hear from you. Drop us an application.
DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 12 results
- NRC Copy
- All other documents you feel are relevant for the application
Kindly Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your applications to:
Swiss Guard Security Limited,
Plot No. 11036 Off Benakale Road Northmead, Lusaka.