Title: Systems & Database Administrator
Closing Date: 11th October, 2020
The Database and System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring and managing different solutions within the IT domain. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all the critical Database Management.
- Degree in computer Science or equivalent education
- ICTAZ or any other professional body
Minimum Experience :
- 2-4 years technical working experience
- Excellent understanding of Linux/Unix & Microsoft operating systems, server environments. Excellent understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, Sql server and MySQL Databases structures, Data modelling & database design
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
- Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
- Job title_Name_CVnote
- e.g. Senior_Network_Administrator_Bwalya_Mpundu_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.