Bank of Zambia
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER, HO (1 POST)
To maintain the Electronics Security Management System for effective and efficient security support.
- Carry out maintenance and repair works on the Electronic Security Management System, to ensure that the system is in good working state at all the times.
- Initiate procurement requirements on all electronic equipment in order to advise management on re-order levels of procurement requirements.
- Carry out daily inspections of electronic equipment to ensure that the system is functioning well and any irregularity is attended to.
- Maintain and repair other specialized security equipment to ensure specialised security equipment is in good working condition.
- Prepare inspection and maintenance reports for management information and decision making.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Electronics, ICT, or equivalent with two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Wide experience in Security operations at supervisory level as an added advantage.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Electronic system management skills
- Good time management
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online, via the BOZ Career page on www.boz.zm or address their hardcopy applications to the postal address appearing below. Applicants’ detailed curriculum vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be enclosed with or attached to the online or hardcopy applications. The closing date for applications is 4 November 2020.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that the Bank of Zambia has automated its recruitment process. With effect from 1 January 2021, the Bank will ONLY accept on line job applications and hard copy applications with no longer be processed.
The Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P O BOX 30080