A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, s/he will:
- Ensure documentation in deposit and withdrawal instruments are complete and accurate.
- Ensure validity of all instruments used in conducting transactions
- Receive all cheques; provide timely and courteous cashier service to all customers
- Obtain appropriate approvals from Branch Manager or appropriate approval authority for amounts beyond own limit.
- Special products delivery
- End of day balancing and reconciliation of accounts
- Sale and purchase of foreign currencies.
- Performance other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
Qualification and Skills:
- Diploma in any relevant discipline.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Customer service/ relationship management skills.
- Oral & Written communication skills
- Organization skills
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 23rd April, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org