Website Trident Preparatory Lusaka
Engage Enlighten Empower
Trident Preparatory Lusaka is a new addition to the Trident Group of Schools. This is operated by Educore Services. It is located on Ngwerere Road, Lusaka (opposite the Bonanza Golf Estate).
Trident Prep Lusaka is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher. The appointee will report to the Headteacher and directly contribute to all areas of the teaching as well as the co-curricular programme (CCA) across the school. This is for a Fixed Term Contract of 2 years.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide excellent classroom practice to all students (children with additional needs to be included and supported) in teaching and learning at the Trident Preparatory Lusaka in accordance with the school’s Inter-national Primary and Cambridge Curricula.
Start date of Employment: 01 January 2023
Bachelors degree in Primary Education and/or a Diploma in Primary Education or a similar internationally recognised qualification. Candidate should have qualified teacher status. Experience of the Cambridge Curriculum, especially working towards the Year 6 checkpoint examinations will be a distinct advantage. An additional qualification and /or training and experience in working with children with additional educational needs is preferred.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and teamwork.
- Have training and experience in working with International Standards.
- Have experience of and an up-to-date knowledge of child educational development.
- Have exemplary teaching skills, the ability to coach and referee various sports activities, offer ICT or Music as additional subject may be an advantage (please mention).
- Teaching and learning skills that will inspire, motivate, and challenge children.
- Sound IT skills with a proven record of facilitating eLearning through online platforms.
- Energetic and dedicated.
- Skills that involve resilience, accountability, respect for others and integrity.
- Must have experience with teaching pupils with English as an additional language and strategies to develop language in bilingual pupils.
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: [email protected] (0969 457854)
Closing date: 20 July 2022
Due to our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal recor