Twaya Nalesa Express Coaches aka Lioness is a company that is incorporated in Zambia whose mandate is to transport passengers and provide them with a world class service on our road We are fast reliable customer customer focused.We endeavour to prioritize our customers by ensuring that we transport them safely to their destination in our comfortable coaches.Trust Twaya Nalesa to give you an unforgettable experience on our roads.
Position Required: Coach Drivers (2)
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
- Drive safely along designated routes.
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
- Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
- Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
- Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
- Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
- To ensure safe travel, bus drivers must operate their vehicles with great care. They must also ensure that passengers are safe from harm from within the bus.
- Holder of a Valid PSV license authorized to drive passenger buses of upto 50+passengers
- Defensive driver certification
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and first aid
- 3 Years Experience working for a Bus/Coach Company in Zambia
- No police record on file
- Able to drive a rear engine bus
- Able to drive on long routes through out Zambia
- Drivers above 35 years old
- Honest, hardworking ,customer centred, mature, accountable and a self starter
Twaya Nalesa is an equal opportunity employer, women are also encouraged to apply.
Please if interested feel free to apply for the jobs through: email [email protected] closing date for this position is Thursday 16th June 2022.