Are you up for a challenge and looking to join a great place to work? We are looking for a Risk Coordinator to join our team. If you think that could be you, please read on.
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia.
Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We pride ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company.
According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
- We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress
- We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to fully express ourselves
- Everyone is encouraged to create positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
According to an independent survey (run by global gender advisory firm, Value for Women in February
- 94% of team members feel respected by their colleagues
- 97% of team members like our mission and purpose
- 86% of team members believe men and women have equal career opportunities
- 94% of team members believe issues of sexual harassment are taken seriously here
- 89% of team members believe we encourage open and honest communications
What is the job about?
We are looking for a highly committed, dependable and motivated individual to join our Risk and Internal Assurance Team. This position will report to the Head of Risk and Internal Assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operational Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Compliance Review
- Business Continuity
- Grade 12 with excellent Mathematics and English
- University Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking/ Economics/Audit
- Risk Assessment Skills
- Report Writing
- Coordination Skills
- Excel Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Eye for detail
- Industry and Market knowledge
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to [email protected].
Please also enclose an essay of no less than 300 words on the following:
Discuss the possible causes of customer default rate in a pay as you go business model and recommend ways to reduce the default.