ZAMBEEF PRODUCTS PLC
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
BUILDING SUPERVISORS – ZAMHATCH (8)
Required Skills for this Role Include:
- To oversee and supervise the measuring out of a building site
- To oversee the demolition/alteration of building and removal of materials
- To oversee the mixing of concrete in the correct cement/sand and stone ratio
- To oversee the correct placement of concrete during casting, vibrating and finishing
- To ensure the correct position of joints
- To oversee the manufacturing of the block making process, ensure correct mixing ratios and minimal damages
Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12
- Five (5) years’ building experience.
Required Attributes Include:
- Basic writing and numerical skills
- Good communication skills
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.